Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2016

April 14, 2016 - Move to Birmingham!

I'm mobile, so this won't be a super long post. I'll update more when I'm on the laptop.
Gary and I are on our way to Birmingham. A transport team came via jet around 2pm to pick up Ezekiel and take him to UAB. He's doing well enough that they were comfortable transporting him, and the doctors at UAB were willing to attempt dialysis.
He's definitely not out of the woods yet, but this is definitely am improvement. Everyone's prayers are so appreciated. I really believe thatit's only by the grace of God that he's still with us today. He's a fighter.
Ryker, Zadie and Ezra are all doing OK. They're with some friends of ours. It's tough for all of us, being separated like this, but they're troopers.

No comments:

Post a Comment