Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday, April 10, 2016

6:10pm - I've been having pretty strong contractions off and on since Wednesday afternoon. They've been able to get them to stop with a pill every 6ish hours, but that's not working today. I'm dilated about 3-4cm. They're putting me on magnesium to try to stop the contractions. If it doesn't work they'll move me up to labor & delivery tonight to keep an eye on things. If I keep dilating they'll do a c-section because the baby's heart rate is dropping with the stronger contractions.


7:50pm - On meds (mag) to try to stop contractions and protect his little brain. Started another round of steroids for his lungs. Praying this little guy stays put for a few more weeks. 29 weeks 4 days today.



No comments:

Post a Comment